EllRay Jakes Is a Rock Star (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the EllRay Jakes series.
- #1: EllRay Jakes Is Not a Chicken (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Ellray Jakes Walks the Plank (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Ellray Jakes the Dragon Slayer (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: EllRay Jakes and the Beanstalk (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: EllRay Jakes Is Magic (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: EllRay Jakes Rocks the Holidays! (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: EllRay Jakes the Recess King! (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: EllRay Jakes Stands Tall (Paperback): $5.99
All the boys in EllRay's third-grade class have something they can brag about. Corey's on the swim team, Kevin is super tall, Jared's dad has an ATV. But EllRay's dad is a geologist - not much to brag about. After all, rocks are boring. Then EllRay sees the crystals in his dad's office, and they are really cool looking. If EllRay just "borrows" them to show his classmates, he knows they'd be impressed. And his dad will never have to know. It's a perfect plan . . . until things go awry.
About the Author
Sally Warner (www.sallywarner.com) has published more than twenty novels for young readers, including the Emma and EllRay Jakes series. She lives in Altadena, California with her husband and their not-so-miniature dachshund, Rocky.